Workspot Control R12.4 is a new release.
- Chrome Versions 79.0.3945.130 and 80.0.3987.122.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer IE11 (11.864.17763.0).
- Microsoft Edge 80.0.361.62.
Control R12.4 enhances the Workspot HTML5 Client:
- Support for session toolbar (similar to Workspot Windows Client).
- Smoother disconnect/reconnect handling after a loss of network connectivity or after the Client device recovers from sleep.
- Asynchronous copy/paste in Chrome.
- Better Unicode keyboard support.
- When hovering over the Client toolbar icon at the top of the screen, the messages “Click to display toolbar” and “Gathering connection quality data…” are displayed, but the connection details are not loaded.
- When the HTML5 gateway is shut down and then restarted, users' desktops do not reconnect. Workaround: Close and restart the browser after the HTML5 gateway restarts.
- Deleting a Regional DR pool currently leaves the desktop VMs in the Azure recovery region.
- Will this release involve downtime?
- We don’t expect any downtime in Control when R12.4 is released.
- Customers’ HTML5 gateways will be rebooted after the update. If you are an HTML5 customer, you will receive an email with particulars.
- Where is the updated HTML5 documentation?