The Workspot Mac Client is available in the Mac App Store.
Supported OS Versions
macOS 10.13 Sierra and up.
- Audio improvements: A problem that caused choppy audio on Windows Server 2012 and a source of audio delay that increased during long calls have been resolved.
- A bug that caused the Client to exit during audio/video calls has been fixed.
- A bug that sometimes caused screen artifacts on macOS 10.15 Catalina has been fixed.
- On macOS 10.11 El Capitan, the Workspot Client window background is shown as a white field instead of the selected background image.
- On macOS 10.11 El Capitan, app icons and app names may not be displayed correctly.
- The Client sometimes exits during the “reconnecting” phase if Wifi is disabled and then re-enabled during an audio call.
- Azure AD users cannot log into Office 365 when it is configured as a Workspot Web App (as opposed to being launched from a browser). A ‘certificate not trusted’ dialog is displayed.
- With RAIL applications, the app window does not lose focus when the Workspot Client main window is brought to the foreground.
- When the network connection is interrupted, remote desktops may show the “Reconnecting” message but not reconnect. Workaround: Close and restart the desktop.