Available in the iTunes App Store.
iOS 10 or higher.
- When using an external keyboard with an iPad, the on-screen keyboard can now be fully dismissed.
- On the iPhone X, a bug that prevented users from entering their password during their first-time use has been fixed.
- Some Command, Option, and Control keys do not work on Workspot remote desktops when the Apple Magic UK keyboard is used.
- When multi-factor authentication is used, no error message is given if the multi-factor challenge is ignored by the user
- When a user launches a desktop and cancels it before it opens, the next launch will not complete. Workaround: cancel the second launch. The next launch will work normally.
- The "Disable SSO" Client setting does not work consistently with persistent Desktops.