Workspot Control R12.0 is a new release.
- Control R12.0 introduces Azure desktop backups as a new optional feature. In this release, the following features are supported:
- All the desktops in an Azure persistent desktop pool can be backed up on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Backup schedules allow you to specify the start time (and in the case of weekly and monthly backups, the day of the week or day of the month, respectively).
- A retention backup can also be specified: for example, daily backup with a monthly retention backup.
- Backup policies can be added to or removed from existing desktop pools or assigned when the pool is created.
- Desktops can be restored individually.
- Backups are automatically paused for restored desktops to prevent the backups from being overwritten by possibly damaged images.
- See Desktop Backups for complete information.