The Workspot Android Client 4.0.0 release introduces support for Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
New features and bug fixes.
Android App Store.
Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo releases.
New Feature: Azure AD Support
Azure AD (Azure Active Directory, also called Microsoft login) is now supported. Users can sign in to the Workspot Client using Azure AD authentication.
- Azure AD authentication is most commonly chosen for its flexible use of multi-factor authentication (MFA).
- End-users log into the Workspot Client (only) using Azure AD. They log into their Workspot desktops and applications as before, typically using an Active Directory login.
- Once Azure AD is enabled, all end users must use Azure AD-capable Workspot Clients.
- The Workspot mode user PIN is not supported when Azure AD is enabled.
- Azure AD capability is disabled by default. Contact Workspot if you are interested in enabling it.
- Open session hangs when switching networks.
- Android L devices only: Desktop login with Azure AD authentication on RD Gateway does not work.
- Workspot Control Release R10.0
- Configuring Azure Active Directory in Workspot Control
- How Workspot Control Handles AD Account Status and Group Membership Changes.