The Workspot Mac Client 3.0.1 is a bug-fix release.
General use by Workspot users who want to access their desktops/apps from a Macintosh.
Release 3.0.1 of the Workspot Mac Client requires macOS 10.11 or higher.
Mac App Store.
- Desktop login window is not disappearing after upgrade when cache credentials set to No. (See exception in Known Issues below.)
- In macOS 10.14 (Mojave) in Dark Mode, the Workspot Client screens are hard to read.
- On some Client systems, an echo may be heard when using Skype for Business on some Workspot desktops.
- With multi-factor authentication, if the user does not respond to the MFA challenge, the login attempt times out after five minutes with the message “The credentials you entered are incorrect."
- On a Mac using a British keyboard layout, the (“) and (@) keys are swapped on the remote desktop/app due to differences between Microsoft and Apple British keyboard layouts. Workaround: Contact Workspot for details.
- A duplicate desktop icon is created on Client if a new end-user accepts the “New configuration available” option and then launches a desktop while the desktop pool is being resized.
- If an end-user launches a full-screen desktop and then a full-screen app, the desktop may become inaccessible until the app is closed.
- Within Workspot apps, trying to move a dialog box or other window may be jumpy rather than smooth.
- If there is a mismatch between the authentication method (AD vs. Azure AD) specified in the RD Gateway and Workspot Control, the error message on the Client is “The credentials you entered are incorrect. Please try again,” when the real problem is the configuration mismatch.
- Desktop dialog is not getting dismissed after logging into persistent desktops when the Client’s “Disable SSO” option is enabled and the security policy’s “Enable Cached Credentials” is set to “no.”