Workspot Control Release R9.2 is a feature and bug-fix release.
New Features and Enhancements
- Azure AD support includes Clients in both kiosk and Workspot modes.
- Azure AD logins are now supported in Workspot Control. Contact Workspot if you wish to enable this feature.
- New API features: Get the number of licensed users.
- Expanded error reporting on the Events page.
- Workspot User Groups required a VPN config.
- Event search does not search beyond the dash symbol.
- RD Server Host is still showing as “In Progress” (3 dots) in Check Progress screen after RD Server Host status is “Online.”
- RD Pool apps are blocked by RD Gateway when Azure AD is enabled.
- Missing Client Icon for new desktop after pool creation.
- While on an Edit page (Edit Groups, Edit Policies, Edit Apps, Edit Bundles), the search function does not work.
- While on an Edit page (Edit Groups, Edit Policies, Edit Apps, Edit Bundles), the search function causes the page to reload several times.
Known Issues and Limitations
- If an administrator attempts to sign into Workspot Control using Azure AD, and enters the credentials of a non-administrative user, later attempts to sign into Control using the same browser will use the previous credentials, with no option to use other ones.
Workaround: Use a different browser to sign into Control.
- When creating a pool, the pool status will report “Failed” if creating a desktop takes longer than the timeout period, even if the desktop creation is eventually successful.
Workspot Control has been tested with the following browsers:
- Google Chrome 68
- Microsoft Internet Explorer - IE11 (11.285.17134.0)
- Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0 (Microsoft EdgeHTML 17.17134)