Workspot Windows Client Release 2.4.7 is hotfix release.
Who Should Update
- Customers installing the Windows Client on systems with the French language installed.
- Customers who use kiosk-mode Clients with the autologoff option.
Download the release from http://download.workspot.com. Look for .msi files with 2.4.7 in the file names.
(Note: this page is different from the main download page at
https://www.workspot.com/download, which doesn’t list hotfix releases).
- Installation fails on systems with the French language installed. Installation now works for all languages.
- The Client crashes silently upon exit or logout if kiosk mode and the autologout function are both used. This silent crash does not create a crash dump.
- Syntax checking is not performed on the autologout=onappsclosed parameter. Misspellings caused the option to be silently ignored.