New Features and Enhancements
- Release 8.5 introduces support for Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) as a beta feature.
- Azure AD is currently available for kiosk-mode clients.
- Once enabled in Workspot Control, kiosk-mode users log onto the Workspot Client using Azure AD.
- Contact Workspot support if you are interested in trying out this feature.
- See Using Azure Active Directory in Workspot for more information.
- Accessibility has been improved in the Workspot HTML5 Client, which is now compliant with W3C’s WCAG 2.0, level AA. (This applies to the Workspot-specific login and main screens: accessibility in virtual desktops is set independently.)
If you add an email address to the Active Directory entry for a user whose email was previously blank, the user may temporarily consume two desktops in a non-persistent desktop pool. See the FAQ for more information.