- Support for additional onboarding options to enable users to enroll their device for Workspot. (Setup/Configuration/User Registration Options). Windows Client enrollments include:
- Email with Verification code (default).
- Active directory (with and without domain option).
- Administrators can set a time for the users PIN to expire and require changing. The policy set in Policies, Security, Workspot PIN Complexity, Change PIN Interval (days) is honored by the Android client.
- Session scaling in remote desktop sessions. Users can zoom the desktop using the option in the RDP toolbar. For improved image quality, re-logging onto a session maybe required.