- Registration of the template can now be done using the token from Control, Settings, Configuration.
- Agent folders have been relocated:
- The Workspot Agent configuration and log files have been moved to C:\ProgramData\WorkspotAgent.
- After cloning and on first boot of VM, the Agent from templates, Admins can configure the option to allow additional applications to be installed before the VM is rebooted for domain joining. Desired application installation script can be added in the wsSetupComplete.cmd file.
- If Drain Mode is enabled using tools like SCCM, PowerShell, the Agent will not allow new connections to the server.
- Logs that cannot be automatically uploaded are stored for 6 days. Logs are automatically deleted after six days.
- Agent can be re-registered on persistent desktops in an unrecoverable error state.