- The single sign on feature has been enhanced to support Azure Active Directory authentication for web applications. To use this setting, in the web application definition, set the “Login Type” to “Disable Single Sign on”. For Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), the client will ignore the login type setting from Control and display the web login page.
- Additional options have been added in Control for Admins to enable for users to enroll their device for Workspot. (Setup/Configuration/User Registration Options). Windows Client enrolments include:
- Email with Verification code (default).
- Active directory (with and without domain option).
- Administrators can set a time for the users PIN to expire and require changing. This setting is available in Policies, Security, Workspot PIN Complexity, Change PIN Interval (days).
- Additional events from the client are reported in the Help Desk Events table.
- If there are no documents in the Content Repository, the Documents icon is hidden.