- On cloned templates, future Agents updates (post 2.2.2) VMs will upgrade automatically after cloning.
- For new installs of Agent on persistent pools, Agent will accept a token during installation. This eases registration of the Agent/VM with Control.
- If Administrative privilege (delete object) is provided to the Agent service account, the VM will be removed from Active Directory when it is removed from the pool.
- Fixed memory leak.
- Persistent VMs upgraded from 2.2 will not perform DNS cleanup, once updated to 2.2.2, the action is performed.
- DNS cleanup will not be performed if there is no connection to Control.