- Japanese Keyboard IME support.
- Support for Location Detector settings from Control. This is used to optimize the VPN routing decisions.
- Additional events are reported for Helpdesk troubleshooting.
Critical Bug Fixes:
- When upgrading on Nexus 9 devices with an Alphanumeric Keyboard, users will need to close the Workspot application and open it to login in. Subsequent logins work as expected.
- If a site is incorrectly configured in Control, Setup, Configuration, Location Detector, the VPN dialog will be shown instead of an error message. Please ensure that the sites are configured correctly.