- Auto upgrades have been disabled in this build
- Video card detection has been updated with additional graphics cards.
Critical Bug Fixes:
- Some issues were seen when attempting to run the Workspot client multiple times while the initial program was starting.
- Some Japanese sites were being redirected to English sites due to locale settings.
- When using F5 or Juniper VPNs, there were issues with the Domain/User credentials. This version removes the Domain when passing the credentials for VPN authentication.
- When installing the Workspot Client using the MSI installation on some Dell Wyse Thin Clients, the creation of the icons on the Desktop and Start Menu is slow.
- After running the MSI installation package, sometimes the Workspot icon does not appear on the Windows Desktop. The Workspot app is installed correctly and the icon/application is located in the correct folder on the users profile. Users should hit go to the Desktop and hit the F5 key to refresh the Desktop. Alternatively, rebooting the machine will also refresh the desktop.