- User credentials are now secured when used in the config.xml file. The Domain join credentials can be specified using the command line instead of being stored in clear text in WorkspotConfig.xml. When the credentials are specified on the command line, they are stored encrypted in Windows Credentials Manager. If entered successively, the previous credentials are overwritten.
- Support Azure Template and Image management.
- IT administrators who had folder redirection on (GPO setting), were not able to download the incident file (msrcinsident) to initiate a Remote Assist session.
- Domain join was missed if the machine was rebooted during sysprep.
- Sometimes on first login to a provisioned desktop, a message is displayed: “The gpsvc failed to sign-in” is displayed. This is a known Microsoft issue: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2976660/first-logon-fails-with-the-universal-unique-identifier-uuid-type-is-no