- The Workspot Mac Client supports localization. The first language supported is Japanese.
- RDP desktop sessions have a Workspot toolbar when in full screen.
- The client supports downloading location detector sites from Control. Location detection is used to determine where the end point is located when the client is connecting to resources via the corporate LAN or from a public network.
Critical Bug fixes in this release:
Known Open/Outstanding Issues:
- When you un-plug a second monitor during an active session, the Workspot client will crash.
- Launching a second application from the same RDSH server results in a message stating another device is connected to the session.
- When you minimize or maximize the session while it is opening, there are artifacts on the screen.
- IME text window appears when mouse pointer is located.