- Improved stability for RDP sessions and desktops.
- The Workspot Windows Client supports localization. The first language supported is Japanese.
- The client supports downloading location detector sites from Control. Location detection is used to determine where the end point is located when the client is connecting to resources via the corporate LAN or from a public network.
- RDP desktop sessions have a Workspot toolbar when in full screen.
- Client settings: System, Set Login Prompts option has been simplified. If a user does not wish to share credentials across applications, users can set “Disable SSO”. The setting is not be saved when the Workspot client is closed.
- There are additional install time options for behavior of the “Close (X)” button for Kiosk mode deployments.
Critical Bug Fixes
- In Kiosk mode, web applications were not closing when close (“x”) was selected.
- Interactive logon messages are displayed during the login process.
- Moving apps from primary display to secondary makes them flicker.
- Post Upgrade correct icons will be displayed only after receiving any policy update.
- When there is an RDP application configured to go through an RD Gateway, sometimes the application launch hangs during the “Connecting to: ApplicationName”. Then the message to “Notify IT to check the remote Windows Server configuration and Service” is displayed. The work around is to configure the following registry value on the end point:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Terminal Server Client
Change this to 1