- When searching templates, only templates that apply to the action will be displayed.
- IT Administrators can now send message, reboot and log out users on VDI sessions.
- IT Administrators can now initiate Remote Assist sessions (Shadow) virtual desktop and hosted sessions.
- Persistent pools (desktops) show additional states in control: Ready, Connected, Disconnected.
- UI Changes:
- The Dashboard shows the license entitlements for products subscribed to.
- In the Setup tab, the order of the actions has been changed.
- Settings has been renamed to Configuration.
- New tab called “Cloud”, please see your customer support or sales contact for additional information.
- The Agent is also upgraded with this release of Control. The Agent version is 2.1.2 contains:
- Supports Remote Assist
- The WorkspotConfig.xml can now add Domain Users/Groups to a local group.
- On Azure and Hyper-V – Templates with no Agent are still selectable during Pool Creation
- Remote Assist Password is limited to alphanumeric at least 8 characters in length.
- For persistent desktops with no agent installed, the Status column in Manage Virtual Desktops shows “Error”, “Agent is not registered”. The desktop is still available for user connections.