- In Control, the ability to disable downloads when "Allow offline content policy” is set to No.
- Descriptions on the Client settings for RDP have been changed:
- From: “Audio and Video” To: “Remote Audio”
- From: “Audio Playback” To: “Use Local Headset/Speaker”
- From: “Microphone Recording” To: “Use Local Microphone”
- The default RDP security settings on the client are enabled (ON) by default. To change these settings for all users, modify the settings in Control.
- RDP drive redirection in now enabled (ON) by default.
- When RDP auto-reconnect is enabled for non-VPN apps, RDP will retry 5 times before giving up.
Critical Bug Fixes:
- Set of only non-persistent apps was not setting up the VPN route table correctly.
- Intermittent RDP infinite auth-loop on First Time Use.
- Usage report intermittently not being sent before Workspot exits.