- RDP Remote Applications Integrated Locally (RAIL) support – See your customer success representative for additional information/enablement.
- Roaming Published Apps Sessions from device to device is supported.
- RDP keyboard mapping – Windows shortcut keys (Windows Key) can be used in a Remote Desktop Session.
- Support for MSFT RD Gateway services – Users can connect to virtualized applications or desktops via the gateway service provided by Microsoft.
- Client supports a newly released Workspot features: RD Pools. See your customer success representative for additional information/enablement.
Critical Bug Fixes:
- RDP Session to VDI Desktop Displays Black Screen.
- Seamless Windows app support; reducing window size behavior.
- Bug fix for Office 365 login error.