- RD Pools (Beta) – This new feature allows the IT Administrator to provision RDSH servers configured to publish applications. Optional availability, please talk to your customer service representative to have this feature enabled.
- Update Image on Log-Off – Changed the semantics to update idle desktops immediately.
- Support for Nutanix 5.0 AHV.
- UX Improvements in Add pool, Add Application
- Security Policy -> Audio Policy enabled by default and always next to Clipboard policy
- IT Administrators can now sequentially assign Persistent Desktops
- Improved flow when adding pools by re-order fields in Add Pool
- Remove Sysprep Upload option for Nutanix (VDI Pool & RD Pool) – When a pool is created using the Nutanix configuration; the answer.xml file is copied to the CDROM Drive of the cloned VM. Modified the Sysprep workflow.